A HELMET, ESPECIALLY FOR ROADS IN BIG CITIES
The Pedelec 2.0 offers a combination of comfort and protection. Complemented with smart features, this helmet is an optimal companion in road traffic.
In big city traffic, a helmet is an indispensable companion for you as a cyclist. Because accidents happen quickly and if you fall, the bike helmet protects you from greater damage.
With the Pedelec 2.0 ABUS offers a bicycle helmet that meets the high safety requirements in big cities. With its low sleeping area, the helmet offers particularly good protection for the wearer. In addition, the Pedelec 2.0 has an integrated rain hood that can be quickly pulled over the helmet at the first raindrops. The particularly bright, rechargeable lamp and the exchangeable visor provide additional passive protection.
TECHNOLOGY AND FEATURES
- In-Mold for a durable connection of the outer helmet with the shock-absorbing helmet material (ESP)
- Good visibility due to strong radiating reflectors
- Large, high placed LED taillight with 180° visibility
- Forced Air Cooling Technology – intelligent ventilation system with five ventilation openings connected via specially developed flow channels
- Good ventilation through 4 air inlets and 9 air outlets connected via flow channels
- Ponytail compatibility: helmet suitable for cyclists who wear their hair in a tail
- Zoom Ace Urban: precise adjustment system with handy dial for individual adjustment
- Adjusting to the correct size with a half ring made of particularly strong and easily deformable plastic for optimum stability and form closure
- Integrated fly net
- Underside protection: protects the helmet against external influences
- Fidlock magnetic closure
- Rain hood integrated in helmet